Precautions for using plastic cups:
1. Do not put this product in a microwave oven for heating.
2. After filling the carbonated drink, if the cup is shaken vigorously, the gas will easily expand. When opening the lid, pay attention to spilling the drink in the cup.
3. To preserve the taste of tea, it is recommended to use 85℃ boiling water. If you need to make tea with 100℃ boiling water, please let it stand for 3 minutes before closing the lid. .
4. When holding hot water, the temperature of the cup may be higher, please handle it carefully.
5. When carrying it outdoors, be sure to buckle the safety buckles of the upper and lower covers to prevent liquid from dripping.
6. Please be careful and slow when opening and closing the insurance buckle to avoid unnecessary damage to the product due to excessive force.
7. Do not touch or be near the fire source to avoid melting and deformation.
8. Do not scrub with a brush or hard object, use a soft sponge or cloth to clean, so as not to cause scratches; clean with detergent and water.
9. Do not pour high-temperature, high-sugar, and high-fat foods into the container.
10. Do not lift the lid with your nails to avoid nail damage and scratching the product. When emptying the container, please store the lid and container separately.